Animal & Therapy Farm
"Designed to strengthen & support the social & mental health needs of all ages."
1:1 Animal Therapy
This is a wonderful program for those who need a gradual introduction or want to “test and see”. The initial session in the Animal Farm to start off is a relaxed, safe space for getting to know you or your child.
Animal Therapy can help kids struggling with;
- Expressing themselves
- Frustration Tolerance
- Anxiety & Depression
- Eating Disorders
- Behavioural Issues
- Confidence Building
- Sensory needs
- Social skills
- And so much more…
** NDIS access available
Toddler Sensory & Nature Play
Did you know " Sensory and Nature experiences for toddlers and babies help develop skills such as motor skills, language, scientific thinking, and problem-solving". Join us and watch your toddler blossom as they engage in;
- An age-appropriate craft activity- We change the activities up to provide unique experiences
- Interact up close and personal with our cuddly farm animals as you pat and say hello
- Morning Tea provided and of course a coffee or tea for the adults
- Playground, nature play & sensory play area
- Free range eggs available for purchase
- Each session showcases something different to try. Keep an eye out for Thomas The Train and baby animal feeds.
Our grassed picnic area, larger park space and the Animal Farm are designed with you in mind. For that reason each space caters uniquely to toddler groups, community groups, School excursions, kids parties, smaller functions and larger functions.
Enquire today about your next function or group outing.
0449 939 597
Here is what some of our groups had to say
“Great Lovely people, We can’t wait to come back”
“We had a wonderful day at H4Y animal and farm. The girls are very friendly and caring.
Really recommended to go with kids and spend the day having fun with the little animals, enjoy a walk or a picnic at the wild park”
With the guidance of a trained therapist, patients can learn through creative expression to regulate their emotional instincts and responses, creating opportunities for confidence and self-control.
Here during 1:1 therapy sessions art and craft activities are implemented into each session in a way that is either therapist led or child led. Principals of exploration, relaxation and expression coincide along the therapists use of art and crafts to provide therapeutic experiences and teaching to suit the clients needs.
For your next Birthday Party, leave all the stress and organising to us. Making use of our undercover gazebo or out on the picturesque grass your young one will be delighted.
Whether it be the you’re just looking to rent our beautiful space or it be that you would like to sit back and let us do it for you, we have a package to suit you. All packages can be tailored to your needs.
Package 1 - All in
$35 / pp
- 2 Hours
- Use of Animal Farm
- Pony or Tractor OR Train ride
- *Party food provided for children
- Ice cream Cake
- *Party Concierge
- 10 kids Minimum
Package 2- DIY
$9 / pp
- DIY - 2 Hours
- Rent the space
- Self Guided animal tour
- Coffee and Tea facilities Available
Package 3 - Animal Experience
$25 / pp
- 2 Hours
- Pony or Tractor ride
- Up close animal Experience
- *Animal Craft activity
- Use of Animal Farm
- BYO food and drink
- *Party Concierge
- 10 Kids minimum
Equine Therapy is fast becoming a sought after tool for treating a range of needs. This is one of our programs that is a little bit different than the standard model of clinical therapy.
If you are stressed, anxious, nervous or have been through a terrible incident, we know it’s not easy to trust and talk to a someone new straight away.
Engaging with animals safely and closely, like with our horses, is always a great way to relax, engage and connect. You might not realise but by doing just that, you will start to unlock benefits of therapy.
Our equine therapy program has been developed by a team of psychologist and counsellors and runs as weekend workshops individually or as a 6-week group program.
** NDIS & Medicare Rebates available with relevant plans
- Schools often sign up for our term program or a once off excursion and include themes encompassing resilience, bullying, protective behaviours, leadership and emotional intelligence.
- Tailored to your students needs and catering for small to medium sized class sizes.
- Speak to a Coordinator today about your schools’ needs.
Improve emotional awareness and develop skills to cope with uncomfortable emotions.
Gain an understanding of how trauma impacts emotions, thinking and behaviour.
Develop strategies and a realistic plan to improve mental wellbeing and reduce/prevent unhelpful behaviours.
Discuss ways that trauma symptoms can be managed.
Summarise program learnings.
Build motivation for change and implementation of strategies post-program.
H4Y is a 150 Acre farm on the outskirts of Pinjarra in the Peel region of WA.
- Animals can be interacted with, cuddled and fed. As you wander through the farm you will notice the nature play and sensory activities dotted throughout the farm.
- The farm is open for self guided tours,special events, playgroups, open days, Therapy sessions, school / group bookings, birthday parties. Tractor rides and pony rides can be added to small or large group bookings email email@example.com
No, The animal farm can be enjoyed by anyone of all ages simply for its Animal Farm and Nature play experiences. When needed as a complimentary service, we pride ourselves on providing mental health, family and life support to all ages. The therapy aspects and in built activities lends itself to a hands on engaging therapy experience for those looking for that extra boost.
Certainly can. We have a beautiful grassed area central to the Animal Farm, complete with Gazebo , BBQ and surrounded by nature play and sensory activities for the kids.