Chief Executive Officer
About Homestead For Youth (H4Y)
We are a Not for Profit organisation with a unique approach to changing the lives of hundreds of clients of all ages since 2014. We have a dedicated team of family support and therapy staff utilizing unique services to address a very real and intensifying mental health and disability need in the region.
Our service includes:
Residential care for teens 10-17 years, Equine Therapy, Car Restoration & Farm-based Therapies, and our H4Y Therapy & Animal Farm. Our clients are diverse with complex and diverse needs and travel from as far as 2 hours for our hands-on programs. Clients in our residential program travel from interstate and overseas for the H4Y mental health recovery live-in program.
H4Y is considering a new tenure for one of two opportunities;
- A part-time CEO role for an experienced CEO seasoned in faith-based volunteer, not for profit organisations; or
- An up-and-coming CEO wanting to grow their experience, skills, and networks in an up-and-coming not-for-profit organisation working alongside the existing CEO who will be moving partly into a more visionary role with the board of directors.
As the CEO you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the effectiveness, strategic direction, and sustainability of the organisation, furthering goals and broadening the financial and donor support base. The major areas of responsibility are:
- Integrating mission and values
- Managing fundraising, marketing, and communications
- Program oversight, strategic management, and culture
- Governance and regulatory compliance
- Financial management and sustainability
- People and performance management
You will bring a progressive style of leadership and management experience from a like-minded oragnisation. You'll naturally take a collaborative and inclusive approach to support and communicate with the board. Specifically, you will have:
- A track record of building trusted relationships with diverse stakeholders
- The ability to implement strategy and inspire a clear version of success
- Highly developed negotiating and influencing skills
- Proven financial acumen and the ability to drive revenue diversification
- Demonstrated success working closely with a Board
The role will also require you to be;
- Prayful and active in your Christian faith while ensuring inclusive programs for all individuals
- An ability to work onsite and working remotely
- Flexible hours driven by clear Key Performance Indicators
- Work closely with the current CEO, board, and key supports.
- WWCC & Police Clearance
- Action and performance orientated
- An ability to roll up your sleeves while also delegating and remaining focused on key priorities and timelines.