- Flexible working hours (FT/PT) - we accommodate work, life, and family balance
- Excellent teaching and training opportunities across the therapy and small business space
- Potential onsite accommodation available for the right candidate (Part or full time)
- Join a team of passionate people making a difference today working with vulnerable families and clients of all ages.
About Homestead For Youth (H4Y)
We are a Not for Profit organization with a unique approach to changing the lives of hundreds of clients of all ages since 2014. We have a dedicated team of family support and therapy staff utilizing unique services to address a very real and intensifying mental health and disability need in the region.
Our service includes:
Residential care for teens 10-17 years, Equine Therapy, Car Restoration & Farm-based Therapies, and our H4Y Therapy & Animal Farm. Our clients are diverse with complex and diverse needs and travel from as far as 2 hours for our hands-on programs. Clients in our residential program travel from interstate and overseas for the H4Y mental health recovery live-in program.
Mental Health Care plans and NDIS are accepted by our service.
The clinic environment is driven by individualized, holistic, evidence-based care, which is supported by a strong professional development program and a clear focus on staff well-being and professional satisfaction.
We would love to have you as part of our team at Homestead For Youth to help us in our Counselling and Psychology clinic in the roles of:
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Therapist
- Social Workers.
- Life Coach
- Equine Therapy
As our services expand throughout the year clients may be serviced by you from the 148-acre picturesque country property just outside of Pinjarra in a standard clinic room or outdoors in one of our nature spaces; via Telehealth; in the client’s home or school and/or in a clinic room across Perth.
You will join a passionate and dynamic team of therapists. You will be completing clinical assessments, providing consultation and treatment, developing individual and group programs, contributing to the mental health messaging of H4Y, advising care teams, families, and other health care professionals. We also value staff who desire to bring their own ideas and initiatives.
- Provide therapeutic treatment of clients in your own area of expertise.
- Effectively manage your own caseload and support team members.
- Deliver best practice clinical care to clients in the office, community, and/or home/school-based settings.
- Role model the H4Y values and atmospheres.
- Adhere to OHS obligations and legislative requirements.
- Strong work ethic, client reliability, and commitment to providing a high quality of services to clients. Sound ability to work as a team and desire to learn and develop.
- \Working with Children Check (WWCC), National Police Check clearance, and Driver's Licence.
- Join a highly supportive team of health professionals
- All clinical staff receive ongoing professional support, with a new structured professional development program
- We facilitate regular team building & social activities and have an organizational focus on staff well-being while being a team who understands working hard together to support each other.
- Clinical and administrative support.
- Rewarding career experience, with variation and opportunity!