Let’s work together to give our young people a chance at a future!
What do we think when we see these numbers?
- “1 in 7 young Australians experience mental health condition”
- “Suicide in young Australians is the highest it has been in 10 years”
- “Suicide is the biggest killer of young Australians and accounts for the deaths of more young people than car accidents.”
- “There is on average 6 suicides a day.”
- “1 in every 2 of our youths are sexually abused, with research showing that this trauma leads towards mental illness.”
At Homestead for Youth, we think this is unacceptable and we want to change the story these numbers present.
If you are a young person experiencing mental health challenges and hardships, or if you are a family member who knows their young relatives can really do with support to prevent them from being a part of those statistics, please reach out!
We are here to help through a variety of therapy, psychology and care options.
You can find out more about how we want to give “power” back to our young people by checking out our programs or get in touch.
A big thank you to the Australian Community and our sponsors:
We are here for you. Our Farm Gates are always open. Our Home is your home away from home.